Coming soon: Indigenous Weaving, leadlight for beginners, leatherwork,
MACC Workshop and Exhibition dates for your diary for 2021
- Murrurundi Arts and Crafts Exhibition and Prize (MAP): entries close 16 April, opening night 23 April, 24,25 April, 1,2 May (NB entries in Scone Arts can be removed and received by them after 12midday 2 May) AGL Major Sponsor.
- Indigenous Weaving 15-16 May, Speaking in Colour, Murrurundi (Recovery Grant, Create NSW).
- Clay sculpture with Trevor Weekes, 29-30 May (CASP), MACC @ Scone Arts Hall.
- Clay Sculpture, Tanya Bechara, 12-13 June MACC @ Scone Arts Hall (Recovery Grant, Create NSW).
- Sculpture Exhibition 26-27 June, Murrurundi.
- Leadlight TBA July or August (CASP), Murrurundi.
- Leather work Sept (UHSC CAG) and Printmaking TBA Murrurundi
- Photographic Exhibition and Prize (PAP): entries close 8 Oct, opening night 15 October, October 16,17 and 23,24 AGL Major Sponsor.
- Murrurundi Creative Festival 6-7 November.
If you have any suggestions for a workshop/skill sharing, please let us know, we will do our best to arrange. Enquiries/Bookings: email@example.com
Our first Printmaking workshop for 2021
A busy weekend getting ready for the Southern printmakers annual Postcard Exchange. Getting started on our designs, then Linocutting the plates, practice prints, test prints coming of the press, inking plates, embossing, editioning.
Thank you to UHSC Cultural Activity Grant, Fran Wachtel and the participants for a fun creatitive weekend.
Taking up the challenge of the theme, REGENERATION. Postcards from Murrurundi and Scone will be finding their way all around the world and we will be waiting to receive our 10 postcards from all over in the next few months.